Infuse warmth with a personalized touch! Learn how to create a DIY marigold seed packet, a unique gift idea that blossoms with love.
I absolutely LOVE to plant flowers and watch them grow. Sometimes I will buy the starter plants, but what I truly enjoy is seeing these little beauties sprout from seeds. There’s just something about watching a seed grow from the tiniest of specimens into a gorgeous green beanstalk with the prettiest of blooms.
However, I’m always so sad when it’s the end of the season and the plants are dying off leaving behind their legacy in the form of a darkened stem.
That’s when I decided to stop this vicious cycle by collecting the seeds of my favorite flowers to ensure that I will always be able to enjoy their family heirs time after time.
Make Your Own Unique DIY Marigold Seed Packet
Currently, my flower of choice to start this adventure with is the deliciously well-known specimen known as the marigold.
- First things first, I used an old, mesh-like jewelry bag to store my pollinated flower blooms.
- I cut them off of the plan and then allowed my blooms to dry out in the bag naturally.
- Then, print out this instant download (link at the top of the page), follow the directions, and glue it all together.
- After the bloom has dried I can separate the seeds out and put them into my seed packet for next year or even for gifts.
Make Your Own Unique DIY Marigold Seed Packet (Terrific Gift Idea!)
Super easy, right? So, get to printing out a few of these marigold seed packet beauties! You’ll instantly have a great stocking stuffer for some of your gardening-loving friends! Or just keep them for yourself for when the weather starts warming up next season.
Like this post? Then you’ll definitely want to check these out too!
- DIY Paper Marigold Flowers: Marigold Tutorial and Template
- Easy DIY Fall Tea Towel with Video Tutorial and Freebie!
- DIY Fall Decor Using a Rake: Fun and Festive Project to Try
- Crafting a Charming Rustic Halloween Porch: Your Step-by-Step Guide
If you loved these ideas then you’ll definitely want to browse some of my other Gardening projects that are full of step-by-step tutorials as well as freebies galore! Can’t wait to see you again and happy planting!