An easy DIY tree branch centerpiece is all you need to bring a little nature into your home. Check out a few of my favorites now!
Have you been looking for a super easy tree branch centerpiece, or maybe you’re just looking for something that will fill up some space? Well, I have good news for you! I have the perfect answer for your decorating dilemma. It’s not only rustic and natural but also super friendly on your wallet as well.
I’m not sure about you, but I’m all about pretty decor that’s wallet-friendly. Definitely a win-win in my book for sure!
Easy Tree Branch Centerpiece
- glass vase
- a few branches
- spray paint
- sand, seashells, rock, or anything else you’d like to fill the vase with
Now, all you need to do is mix and match your materials until you find a combination that is to your liking. That’s pretty much it!
Plus, the options are endless. Each season you can easily change out the color of the branches, add felt flowers replace them with sand (for spring/summer) to acorns for fall, and then pinecones or light bulbs for the winter season.
Don’t want to change out that often? No problem! Add a neutral bead collection or your favorite color marble.
Definitely one of my favorite and EASIEST ways to put together a beautiful arrangement without too much effort.
Best Tree Branches for Centerpieces
- Free ones! Seriously. I find random ones in my own backyard that are aesthetically appealing to me, or you can always visit your local park to find a wide variety that have also fallen on the ground.
- For color: go for conifers (example: evergreens)
- For a natural wood look go for the hard woods (example: oak)
Seasonal or Holiday Options
- Winter/Christmas: Use evergreens, paint green, or even spray branches with faux snow
- Spring: Paint in a variety colors and add eggs or flowers to the tops
- Summer: Find branches with leaves on them and add to water. Keep them alive!
- Fall/Thanksgiving: Use branches in their natural state and add them to dried flowers.
Looking for more nature inspired DIY projects?
- Rustic Bathroom Branch Toilet Paper Holder
- Twig and Branches Wedding Ideas
- DIY Branch Ladder with Picture Frames
- DIY Branch Floor Lamp
If you loved these ideas then you’ll definitely want to browse some of my other DIY projects that are full of step-by-step tutorials as well as freebies galore! Can’t wait to see you again!
Let’s be Social
This post was originally created in February 2014 and then updated in February 2022.