Are you struggling to find a solution for that awkward space on your wall? Don’t fret! Try using this DIY Clipboard Art method that is gorgeous in any room.
Sometimes the easiest and simplest solution just so happens to be the best one. For instance, I had this awkward space above my tv-slash-computer monitor. I tried creating a “special” wall gallery above it, but it looked too busy. Then, I used a large map of the U.S., but it looked like it was competing too much with my tv. Not to mention, I even tried just leaving the space blank.
Unfortunately, I was struggling. I was putting in a lot of effort with absolutely no desirable results. That’s when I realized that I needed to think simpler, cleaner, as well as make it a littler more personalized. That’s when I remembered that I could create a beautiful display using clipboards and the billion and half magazines that I had lying around.
Do you ever have a moment of clarity, and then wonder why it took you so long to get to that solution? Ugh. That definitely happens to me wayyyyy too often. Thus, my DIY Clipboard Art for my studio was born, and I haven’t looked back since!
Ok, so. Let’s be honest. You really don’t need a tutorial. However, I figured the below format would be easier to look at then just another paragraph. Am I right?
- This is the easiest wall gallery ever! Grab yourself a clipboard or two.
- Then, find some photos, art prints, or other inspiration.
- Last, clip your chosen material to your clipboard, and hang it up on the wall using your hammer and nail.
- Don’t forget that you can always paint your clipboards if they don’t match your particular color palette.
- If you’re going to take the magazine route feel free to use the whole magazine or even just a page out of it.
Looking for more DIY Sign Tutorials?
- How to Make a Sign Using Stamps
- Tips and Tricks for Using Reclaimed Wood to Make Signs
- DIY Chicken Coop Sign
DIY Clipboard Art for Any Room
Don’t forget. Not only will this solution look amazing in your craft room or office, but it would also be gorgeous in your hallway or kitchen as well. Show off your kids’ artwork, favorite recipes to try, family photos, and don’t forget to change them out every now and again for the holidays!
Pssttt…. Don’t forget to check out my DIY signs page chocked full of DIY and decorating goodness!
Sign Up for a Special Gift!
You'll receive my exclusive (and FREE!) 3 Design Secrets from a Pro on Creating Custom Signs for Your Home PDF plus plenty of tips, tricks, and product must-haves when you join my weekly newsletter by signing up below.