Create a truly unique project with this Do You Suppose She’s A Wildflower SVG Cut File arranged especially for DIY Projects!
All designs have been hand drawn, converted into a digital file, and now available for use for your amazing handmade projects.
- 1 SVG file included in download
- Watermark will not be included
This file was designed and hand-drawn by me, and is a project template for my new eBook, The Ultimate Guide to Making Your Own Signs. You will not need this file if you purchased the Advanced or Master packages for this book because all of the project templates will be included with these packages.
As soon as payment has been received and processed the files will be automatically available and emailed as an instant download.
There are many, many, many ways that you can (as well as cannot) use my digital products. Please see the list below on what you are allowed to use these designs for. Defined are terms for both personal and commercial use digital products.
PERSONAL USE TERMS (this also includes any designs in my Free File Library):
YES, you can:
- print and cut any digital designs for your own personal needs (ex. Christmas gifts, home decor, etc)
- print out a design as a gift (aka. an art print). However, there is a limit of 5 times per design for purposes associated with gift giving. Please contact me if you will require a commercial license.
- use a design on your OWN personal website, but not as a logo. A commercial license is required for a logo.
NO, you may not:
- share digital files in any way. This includes, but is not limited to: email, Dropbox, Google Docs, file sharing websites, social media sites/pages, USB, any disks, etc.
- sell the digital files, print out the design and sell, OR use the design in any way that will allow you to resell (ex. attaching to a glass and reselling as your own product)
- use any designs on your clients/friends/family/etc website, or to promote any product.
- edit/modify any designs in any way besides coloring options.
- add other digital elements to any designs and claim them as your own.
FURTHERMORE, by purchasing or downloading any digital file (free, purchased, or licensed) it does NOT transfer the rights to that individual. All designs will always belong to The Summery Umbrella™, LLC.
By purchasing a digital file or downloading a free file, you agree to all the terms stated above.
If you’d like a commercial license to use these files in products you sell, please purchase a commercial license or contact me for individual pricing.)
© 2017 The Summery Umbrella LLC, all rights reserved.